LONG TIME NO SEE
This is what’s happened in the past month and a half:
- I went on a date with a long-haired British boy. He was nice and cool, but I don’t think either of us are upset that he never texted.
- About a month ago, I slept over at The Comedian’s for the first time, because we were drunk (also a first, actually) — so that’s back.
- I got drinks with an overly aggressive and therefore creepy guy who I’m glad I never have to see again. All I can think when I recall that date is “blech.” (I might be making it sound worse than it was.)
- I went out with a very nice boy last week who brought a coloring book to the date! #DTC (I brought the colored pencils.) Then we got drunk and made out. We’re getting ice cream tonight.
- I saw The Comedian again on Saturday night, and he referred to it as a date which is kind of confusing me. We went out for drinks (we don’t normally do this), and then he slept over at my place (also not normal). I don’t fully understand why we’re suddenly going out and sleeping over, but whatever. We are definitely not dating — I know that.
- I have a first date on Thursday and potentially one on Sunday and I’m excited about neither!
- I’m still majorly crushing on the forbidden not-my-actual-client, and we now live 2 blocks away from each other, but he is moving to SF soon…so, yea. I can’t tell if he’s super nice and weirdly touchy with EVERYONE, or if he likes me — but I’ll assume the former.
- My latest dream is to meet a beautiful earth-friendly man at the Park Slope Food Coop, of which I’m now a member. That, or finally convincing fellow owner/worker/shopper Jake Gyllenhaal that we are meant to be.